The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain, Antique Collection – Rouge Red
A practical and beautiful solution for storing and serving butter, The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain keeps butter soft, delicious, and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration. Modeled after the original French design, the butter crock is made from durable new bone china. Available in a wide array of colors, the
A practical and beautiful solution for storing and serving butter, The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain keeps butter soft, delicious, and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration. Modeled after the original French design, the butter crock is made from durable new bone china. Available in a wide array of colors, the crock can match existing dinnerware or stand on its own to add a touch of color to the table. It goes from the kitchen to the tabletop with no fuss. Butter’s delicate flavor and freshness are protected by an airtight seal of water at the base of the crock, safely keeping butter fresh and spreadable without refrigeration, odors, or spoilage. It also keeps butter at the perfect “spreading” consistency by reflecting outside heat while insulating and cooling the butter. To use, firmly pack one stick of softened butter into the bell-shaped lid, pour cold water into the base of the crock, and place the lid upside down back into the base of the crock. Store the crock away from heat or sunlight, and change the water in the base every two to three days. Cleaning is easy since the crock is dishwasher safe.
- A TOUCH OF RUSTIC CHARM – This collection of Butter Bell crocks draw inspiration from a French country kitchen, with intricate embossing on each butter dish that resembles the leaves and crawling vines of a French vineyard, giving the container a well-worn, antique appearance. Bring a bit of vintage style to your kitchen with this attractive butter pot.
- DURABLE HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL – Made of highly durable new bone china that keeps butter fresh and spreadable without refrigeration. New bone china is a high grade mixture of liquid clay poured into a pre-cast plaster mold, then allowed to set for several hours. When dry, the Butter Bells are carefully removed from the mold, glazed and fired at 2200 degrees to create a durable and scratch resistant finish.
- ENHANCE YOUR KITCHEN – Conveniently sized crock holds one stick of butter, the equivalent of one-half cup, and fits neatly on your countertop as a stylish accent to any décor. Dishwasher safe, free of lead and cadmium.
- EASY TO USE FOR FRESH BUTTER – Pour cold water into the base, pack dry lid with softened butter, then add the lid to water-filled base, creating an airtight seal that preserves the butter’s flavor and freshness. Replace water in the base every 2-3 days for fresh, flavorful butter.
- FLAVOR AND FRESHNESS – Modeled after the original French butter crock, The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain keeps butter fresh and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration; no odors or spoilage. Two-piece design features an inverted bell-shaped lid and crock bottom for serving butter at the table, and protecting and storing the butter after each use.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.