Tea Kettle, TOPTIER Japanese Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Tea Infuser | Durable Cast Iron Kettle Set [Wave Design] Coated with Full Enameled Interior for 30 Ounce / 900 ml, Navy Blue
Toptier Japanese & Chinese Cast Iron Teapot / Tea Kettle for Better Taste – Art Collection & Antique Tea Culture: – Different seasons match with different tea, this is the way to maintain health, which varies from time to time. – Drinking Scented Tea in spring. – Drinking Green Tea in summer. – Drinking Wulong
Toptier Japanese & Chinese Cast Iron Teapot / Tea Kettle for Better Taste – Art Collection & Antique
– Different seasons match with different tea, this is the way to maintain health, which varies from time to time.
– Drinking Scented Tea in spring.
– Drinking Green Tea in summer.
– Drinking Wulong Tea in autumn.
– Drinking Black Tea in winter.
– When we are free, make a cup of good tea, savor it, which would enhance the realm of spiritual life and make life more tasteful.
– About 900 ml (30 Ounce) for everyday use. In order to avoid spilling when the water boils, avoid placing the water over 3/4 of the teapot.
– This Toptier teapot is built with an infuser for loose leaf tea to maximize the flavor and aromas and has a cast iron body to preserve heat.
– No need to rush your pot of tea. The cast iron teapot distributes heat evenly, which helps enhance flavor extraction during the brewing process.
– Customer satisfaction is our priority. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us.
– Before first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the iron pot and brewing for about 10 minutes.
– A tannin film will cover the interior, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from iron pot, and it will help remove the odor and protect the pot from rusting.
– Pour away the water after it is done boiling. Repeat the produce for 2-3 times until the water is clear.
– After each use, please do not forget to empty the pot. Take the lid off while drying, and the remaining water will be evaporated slowly.
– Recommend not pour over 70% of capacity water into the teapot when you are ready to boil to avoid the water overflow and scald.
– Avoid cleaning the teapot with detergent, brush or cleaning implement.
1 x Cast iron tea kettle
1 x Stainless steel infuser
- ✔Cast Iron Tea Kettle – The cast iron teapot allows gradual and even heating. It will help infuse the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. Iron teapot could break down the elements of Fe2+, which is beneficial to your body. Cast iron pot also has a long heat preservation.
- ✔Easy to Store – The cast iron material is sturdy and protects the teapot from being damaged easily, which greatly extend the life of teapot. The fully enameled interior helps preserve the taste of the tea original and pure and allows for easy care.
- ✔Designed for Safety – The infuser helps separate tea leaves from water, which can be removed and cleaned easily. TO CLEAN – Dishwashing detergent is not recommended. Simply clean it with water is enough. Ergonomic fold-down handle and short curved spout allows easy grip and easy pouring.
- ✔Amazing Gift – The cast iron teapot is crafted with retro green leaf pattern on its surface, which is a symbol of nature simplicity and purity. A beautiful packaging has also been designed. Exquisite gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Family, Wedding, Décor, Decorations, Party and Tea Lovers.
- ✔Toptier Guarantee – If you’re anything less than amazed by our Toptier Tea Kettle, you can return it for a full refund, no questions asked. To see how Toptier’s cast iron tea kettle can enhance your (or a loved one’s) tea tasting adventure, Click “ADD TO CART” now.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.