Spice Rack Organizer With Cutlery chopsticks storage shelf, 2-Tier Bathroom Shelf Organizer countertop, Kitchen Rack Organizer for Spice Can Sauce Jars Bottle With 3 Hooks (Black, Steel)
“ About our jar organizer: ★Do you want to keep your kitchen and bathroom tidy? -Get our jar organizer shelf and you can well organize those stuff immediately. The advantages of our 2 tier organizer: 1.The 2-tier rack is designed with one rectangle basket, which you can put chopsticks, knife, fork and dry them easily
About our jar organizer:
★Do you want to keep your kitchen and bathroom tidy?
-Get our jar organizer shelf and you can well organize those stuff immediately.
The advantages of our 2 tier organizer:
1.The 2-tier rack is designed with one rectangle basket, which you can put chopsticks, knife, fork and dry them easily
2.The space between the top shelf and the second tier is large enough that you can put different jars of different height.
3.The counter organizer spice rack can be used in kitchen, living room, balcony, bathroom.4
4.This bathroom corner shelf is made from metal plated with chrome, which is durable and anti-rust.
1. Kitchen cabinet organization: spices, condiments, grains, spoon, canned food, and more
2. Bathroom countertop organization: lotions, cleansers, soaps, shampoo, and more
3. Dresser organization: skin care products, cosmetics, nail polish, and more
4. Crafting supplies organization: crafts goods
❤Buy with confidence:
-Customer satisfaction is our first priority. We guarantee you will love our bathroom corner shelf, that’s why our product is backed with a 100% money back guarantee.
-If you are unsatisfied in any way with this product, we will absolutely offer full refund and replacement.
- Humanized structural design:Easily put and remove stored items, engineers specifically designed the upper basket to be narrower than the lower basket.
- Specail Jar Organizer Design:The 2-tier spice rack is designed with one rectangle basket, which you can put chopsticks, knife, fork and dry them easily. Besides, hook design allows you to keep utensils, spoon and other essentials in one place.
- Multi purpose:Perfect for storing sauce spices, condiments, grains, canned goods, salt & pepper grinders, or home items such as lotions, make-up, nail polishes, face towels, cleansers, soaps, shampoo, and much more.
- Sturdy&Decorative Construction:This bathroom corner shelf is made from metal plated with chrome, which is durable and anti-rust. And solid build design ensures that this 2 tier organizer will not easily tip over or fall
- Easy to Clean& Anti Slip Design:The spice rack organizer is easy to clean. Just need a piece of dishcloth and water, and everything can be done. In addition, the foot of the kitchen rack features a anti slip protector that prevents desks from damage
Lots of storage space I use the top rack for my spices and the bottom rack for larger items like kosher salt, olive oil, soy sauce,worscestershire sauce.Bottom rack easily holds a 32 oz bottle of apple cider vinegar with a couple of inches to spare beneath the top rack.Would also be useful to organize items in the bathroom as well.
Quality I ordered a different rack first (not this one) from Amazon and it was all warped and didnât hold products upright. (Should have listened to the other reviewers). So I returned it for this one, and so glad I did. This one is sturdy, straight, and does itâs job well. A little pricier than the other ones in itâs category but looks like you get what you pay for. I use it for my skin care stuff on my bathroom counter and love it.
Not worth the money! This product is not worth the money! You have to put it together yourself and there’s nothing that holds the shelving to the sides so it tilts to the left or the right. The side piece didnt fit, I finally got it to latch on and the entire unit came crashing down. I purchased this for my children’s bathroom for their hair products, I can see them trying to grab their gel, or hairspray and it falling on them. I tried using it as my spice rack but anytime I put my spices on it it would tilt back…