SOREL Men’s Manawan Slipper, Kettle, 10 M US

September 19, 2018 - Comment

With a suede upper and soft, thick lining this slipper-shoe will keep you warm on relaxing days inside; the natural rubber sole has you covered if you need to make a quick trip outside. Sorel brings its cold-weather craftsmanship to this snug Manawan slipper. Soft suede and a fleecy lining combine to offer maximum warmth

Buy Now! $75.00Amazon.com Price
(as of 7:20 am EDT - Details)

With a suede upper and soft, thick lining this slipper-shoe will keep you warm on relaxing days inside; the natural rubber sole has you covered if you need to make a quick trip outside. Sorel brings its cold-weather craftsmanship to this snug Manawan slipper. Soft suede and a fleecy lining combine to offer maximum warmth and breathability on chilly days. The rubber sole ensures that you’ll keep your footing indoors and outdoors.

Comments

Amazon Customer says:

Awesomeness for your feet I purchased these on Amazon nearly 3 years ago. I wear them daily and for hours at a time. They have been indoors and outdoors for the occasional trip to the curb or garbage can. These slippers are absolutely showing signs of wear but they are still very functional. The soul is in great shape and there are no holes. Yes, the furry lining is matted down, even bare in some places, and there is a stray thread here or there. Did I mention my slippers are THREE YEARS OLD????These…

The Asian Kid says:

Dont be fooled by the excellent first impression Just terrible in the end. First impression is phenomenal. Nice grippy solid soles with a quality looking and feeling exterior. The interior feels soft and fluffy. It makes you want to live in these things. However the interior is made with some cheap artificial “faux fur”. It lasts about a week. Id say a good 25% of it has pilled and rolled out in chunks. The remaining 75% has been flattened to the point of not existing, the texture of it has changed to a cheap rough packing peanut…

Average Bob says:

Snug Fit Ended Up Tearing – Bad Quality Fit a little too snugly. Hope they stretch instead of tear over time.UPDATE: After owning about a year, the uppers on both slippers split straight down the seam. They had not had that much wear in that time. My advice is if they fit snugly, don’t keep them. Get a bigger size. I wear a 10d shoe size, these were a 10, and they fit so snugly they tore. I have relatively small feet for a size 10.Terrible for such an expensive slipper.

Leave a Reply

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use SOREL Men's Manawan Slipper, Kettle, 10 M US Anti Spam Policy Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA SOREL Men's Manawan Slipper, Kettle, 10 M US