Simax Clear Glass Casserole | With Lid, Heat, Cold and Shock Proof, Made in Europe (2.5 Quart)
Prep, cook, serve, store and reheat all in one dish! This glass casserole dish is quality made in Europe (not China!) from lab-grade, shatter-resistant borosilicate glass. When your food is ready, use this pan as an attractive serving piece. Leftovers? Store them directly in the roaster for quick and easy microwave reheating. Durable glass dish
Prep, cook, serve, store and reheat all in one dish! This glass casserole dish is quality made in Europe (not China!) from lab-grade, shatter-resistant borosilicate glass. When your food is ready, use this pan as an attractive serving piece. Leftovers? Store them directly in the roaster for quick and easy microwave reheating. Durable glass dish can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to 542 degrees Fahrenheit and has a high thermal shock resistance. Holds 2.5 quarts. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Make this baking dish yours today- you’ll be glad you did!
- SERVING MADE SIMPLE. Love to cook casseroles? (And small roasts, fish, stews and more?) Why spend time transferring your delicacies to another serving dish? With this oven-to-table-to fridge-microwave dish, you can serve directly in the baking pan without compromising on style or safety. The clear glass dish makes a nice, attractive presentation, and the shock-resistant Borosilicate glass will not shatter from the temperature change.
- TIGHT FITTING LID keeps moisture and heat contained so you can slow-cook your food at a lower temperature. Cover doubles as a small roasting pan- perfect for baking chicken, fish, veggies, and all your favorite delicacies- and triples as a serving dish for added convenience. Flat top means you can stack several containers on top of each other in the fridge for efficient, space saving storage.
- HEAT AND COLD PROOF WITH A HIGH THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANCE. Pop your casserole in the oven, stick it in the fridge to cool off, and reheat it in the microwave… all without shattering the glass. No need to start transferring leftovers to a new container. Simply store this pan in your refrigerator, and then pop it in the microwave to warm up when you are ready for round two. Dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup.
- MADE IN EUROPE. You don’t want to throw away money on cheap China-made products. And why should you? With a glass casserole that is manufactured in the Czech Republic, you can rest assured that you will receive a quality product that will last for years. Simax glassware does not absorb odors or flavors, and you do not need to worry about nasty chemicals making their way into your food. Best of all, the ten-year manufacturer guarantee means you can buy this roaster worry-free.
- EASY COOK AND STORE. Casserole can withstand temperatures between 572° and -40° Fahrenheit (300°/-40° Celsius). Use it to cook your food and then place the leftovers in the fridge or freezer for convenient storage- transparent glass allows you to monitor the cooking process and easily identify leftovers. Baking dish holds 2.5 quarts. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Made from Cadmium and Lead free recycled glass.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.