Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware Set (2 Piece Skillet Set (10.25 in & 6.5 in))
SEASONED & READY TO USE.Lodge seasons all of their cookware with vegetable oil before it leaves the foundry, so all you have to do is give it a quick rinse and you’re ready to cook. Seasoning is cooking oil that has been baked onto the iron, forming a natural, easy-release finish for less sticking. The
SEASONED & READY TO USE.
Lodge seasons all of their cookware with vegetable oil before it leaves the foundry, so all you have to do is give it a quick rinse and you’re ready to cook. Seasoning is cooking oil that has been baked onto the iron, forming a natural, easy-release finish for less sticking. The more you use your cast iron, the better your seasoning will become, making your cast iron darker and smoother over time. Lodge products are perfect for everything from baking to braising, frying to roasting.
CLEANING & CARE.
There’s nothing better than a home-cooked meal, and Lodge’s rust-resistant line just made that easier. Items in this line undergo a patented heat-treating process to inhibit rust. Hand washing this pan with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s seasoned finish. For extra stuck-on bits, an occasional trip through the dishwasher is fine, just apply a thin coat of cooking oil to it afterward to maintain the seasoning. Lodge prides itself on high quality and timeless design, which has now been matched with new technology and convenience.
The 10.25-inch skillet and the 6.5-inch skillet duo adds elegance and versatility to both your kitchen and your campfire. Paired together to double the work in half the time, the two of these smaller Cast Iron skillets work together allowing you to get creative with side dishes, desserts, and multi-course meals.
- MULTI-COURSE COOKING. This classic set pairs a 10.25-inch Cast Iron Skillet with a 6.5-inch Cast Iron Skillet to amplify the possibilities in your personal meals, side dishes, and decorative desserts.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Complete with all you’ll need to kick off your cast iron adventures! This skillet set is a solid accessory kit for any kitchen or camping trip, gift your boldest chef friends the perfect accent to their cast iron recipes.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.