JINGYAT Cast Iron Teapot (30 Oz) Japanese Tetsubin Tea Kettle Durable Cast Iron with Tea strainer and a Fully Enameled Interior
METHOD OF USE 1.So the tea contained in the tannin and iron pot dissolved in the iron, will be formed in the iron pot surface layer of tannin iron film, at the same time can remove the smell of the new pot. Boil the pot after the water drained, repeat 2-3 times until the water
METHOD OF USE
1.So the tea contained in the tannin and iron pot dissolved in the iron, will be formed in the iron pot surface layer of tannin iron film, at the same time can remove the smell of the new pot. Boil the pot after the water drained, repeat 2-3 times until the water can be clear.
2.Daily use, please do not fill up, lest overflow after boiling. Iron pot used for about 5 days, the wall will appear scarlet spots, 10 days or so there will be white scale. This is a normal phenomenon, as long as the water is not cloudy does not affect the drink.
3.After each use, open a small fire in the pot of water to fully evaporate, and then dry with a soft cloth dry, keep the pot dry, do not the remaining water overnight. Prevents the iron pot from rusting, affects the service life.
- ✔ CAPACITY – About 675ML (22.5 Ounce) For everyday use, water should not over 3/4 of the body, in order to avoid overflow when water boils.
- ✔ MASTERFUL DESIGN – In Addition to Its Excellent Heat Retention, It Includes a Stainless Steel Infuser For Loose or Bagged Tea That Ensures It Will Not Alter or Detract From The Taste of Your Brew.
- ✔ DESIGNED FOR SAFETY – The HANDLE and LID has a special design to avoid getting burned and for easy grip.
- ✔ USE AND CARE – To Clean, Use Only Clean Water. Not Use Any Dish Washing Detergent.Do Not Leave Tea or Water In The Pot For Longer Than An Hour, And Dry Thoroughly After Each Use. Not Dishwasher Safe.
- ✔ GIFT – Great Gift for Dad, Friends, Family, Wedding And Tea Lovers. Exquisite Design Perfect For Tea Lovers.