IndianArtVilla Handmade Steel Kadai, Indian Wok with Copper Bottom | 61 OZ Style with Taste | Perfect Serveware
Relish indian cuisine in indian style! this is a set of centerpiece serve-ware for indian food. Serve indian dishes to your friends and family in this unique and ethnic looking centerpiece serve ware. With this serving utensil set your indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade. Hammered copper
Relish indian cuisine in indian style! this is a set of centerpiece serve-ware for indian food. Serve indian dishes to your friends and family in this unique and ethnic looking centerpiece serve ware. With this serving utensil set your indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade. Hammered copper is used only on the outside of the utensil and does not come in contact with the food. Only the high quality food grade stainless steel is in contact with the food. Two layers of metal with air cushion ensure that the food stays warm much longer. Serving dinner in this dinnerware handi would be unforgettable experience. Care tips a) clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. B) use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don’t use it regularly. C) avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. D) a simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use. E) use copper shining powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands. F) copper utensils tarnish from time to time. This is normal for an authentic copper utensils. ; many customers love the vintage/antique tarnished look, but care instructions for minimizing and removing tarnish are provided with order
- FEATURES: Color: copper silver, Material: steel copper, Weight: 1050 gram, Height: 3.5″ inch, width/diameter: 10.5″ inch, capacity: 61 OZ
- ETHNIC STYLE: A perfect blend of health and style is available in a healthy stainless steel surface as it preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is safe for food contact; Copper bottom adds style – Easy to clean – No re-tinning
- SERVING TASTE WITH STYLE: An essential Ethnic Dinnerware to present your favourite food and also Indian food like curries, daal, biryani. Taste the regular food with a Royal and Stylish touch.
- MADE IN INDIA: Artisan Crafted Handmade metal ware is made by skilled craftsmen in India.
- POINTS TO NOTE: Comes with how to use manual by INDIAN ART VILLA, Care Instruction Booklet, Copper Cleaning Powder and INDIAN ART VILLA genuine packaging. The Logo shown in the images over the product is just for promotional use, not included over the product
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.