Indian Copper Serveware Karahi Vegetable Dinner Bowl with Solid Brass handle Multipurpose Bowls for,Cooked Food,Handmade Hammered Style Serving Bowl, 5 Inch diameter,300 ml(10 oz) with serving spoon
This is a set of copper serving bowl open vegetable serving pans called Karahi in India. Bring the curry restaurant experience into your home with these hammered karahi (serving pans) with handles. They are made of high quality stainless steel with an outer layer of copper, making it resistant to heat and corrosion. These karahis
This is a set of copper serving bowl open vegetable serving pans called Karahi in India. Bring the curry restaurant experience into your home with these hammered karahi (serving pans) with handles. They are made of high quality stainless steel with an outer layer of copper, making it resistant to heat and corrosion. These karahis are traditional tableware to serve Indian dishes, both dry kind like the biryanis fried vegetables or meat, as well as curry items like chicken curry or daal. Be aware that these karahis have two layers of metal, which enable them to preserve heat for longer duration. Therefore these karahis should be used only as centerpiece serve ware tableware. They should never be used as a cookware. The copper layer will keep the curry warm on the dining table. Double layer of metals with air cushion minimises heat radiation. With these copper serving utensils, you will be able to give your guests the most authentic feel of traditional Indian dining. The hammering by hand on the copper metal makes it look beautiful. Use this karahi pan along with other copper tableware items to get an authentic Indian dining experience.
- copper bowl Traditional copper serving bowl Karahi Bowls Traditionally used to serve biryani, curry & daal; Also unique bowl for all types of cuisine Premium Material Copper bowl exterior lined with heavy-duty stainless steel on the interior Doubles As Attractive Kitchen Decor Gorgeous hammered finish makes these bowls showpieces Authentic Indian Serving
- copper serving bowl(300 ml) with one serving spoon
- copper serving bowl pure outside copper inside stainless steel serving bown and kadhai capacity 300 ml each serving bowl
- copper serving bowl It could also be a wonderful gift for Weddings, Anniversary for your closed ones.
- copper serving bowl Idle serve ware for serving Dal, Curry, Biryani, Vegetables etc. Traditional Copper & Steel Bucket would look nicer on your table and brighten up your kitchen Décor
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.